Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting it together

I am having a really hard time getting it together right now. I have been so unmotivated lately! I need to start using my dayplanner a little more because I function well with a checklist of things to do. :-) If I write it down, I will go crazy if I do not get to "mark it off" of my list. ha
I did all of my grocery shopping yesterday, and I found whole wheat bread marked down to 85 cents! I bought four loaves and put three of them in my chest freezer. I also bought two packages of cranberries (99 cents apiece) for decoration and, later, food. I saw a really cute decorating idea where you put cranberries in a crystal bowl full of water. You then get floating candles to place among the cranberries. Very pretty.
Today has been my cleaning day. I emptied the trash cans (Jodi, can you believe I've missed THREE trash days??!!), washed the kitchen trash can, swept, mopped, vacuumed, washed kitchen and bathroom rugs, washed two loads of clothes, cleaned the toilet and sink in the guest bathroom, and cleaned the kitchen. Since Nathan has started using the toilet in the guest bathroom, I have had extra motivation to keep that clean! He has to use the bathroom standing up (like daddy, of course) which means the lid is up and he will not keep his hands and knees off the toilet. $-} So, I keep the toilet really clean. ha
I don't suppose there is much else to ramble on about. Maybe I'll post my menu really quickly.

1 comment:

jodirae5480 said...

Holy moly!!! See I knew I was good for something! :) I can't believe that you missed that many trash days in a row! I need to be motivated today to get some cleaning done like you workaholic but I am not. I don't even know what I am going to fix for supper. Nice job on your grocery shopping. Its nice to be able to stock up sometimes. I can't wait until Christmas because I think that my wonderful hubs is going to be getting me one Deep freezer that is. :)

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras