Monday, November 16, 2009

Food

Like my new blog entry?
I am a bit obsessed with food lately. I absolutely love to cook, and I've been reading books such as An Eater's Manifesto and Real Food. :-) I am soooo becoming a health nut. ha I was shopping in Whole Foods the other day, and as I looked around I thought, You know, I used to walk in health food stores and inwardly chuckle at the weirdos. Now I AM one of the weirdos. hee hee The Whole Foods shopping started when Evan and I decided that we should switch to organic milk. I still shop at Aldi, but now a lot of the items that were bought at Walmart before are now bought at Whole Foods since I don't want to make THREE grocery stops. And I happened to buy organic carrots one time...and now I'm hooked. The good thing is that I only go to Whole Foods every two weeks or so. Just walking through the produce section of that store makes me want to cook.
To further seal my fate as a health nut, I am now getting a grain mill for Christmas. I have yet to decide which one I am getting, but I am getting one. :-) So much more to say, but I think I'll go for tonight!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh, I want a grain mill too! I am already a health nut, but now that I make all our breads too, everyone at work has been teasing me. Oh, well. I am also really into sourdough right now and that has been fun!

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras