Saturday, February 28, 2009

A deal!!!


Whew! It's been a while! I don't think I had been to Walgreens in over three weeks! I don't think it hurt me, although I did have two RR's that expired. I have used expired ones before, though; so I am hopeful they will still work.
My profit on the five items in the picture was about $4. :-)
We also stopped by Quiznos today while we were out and picked up our two free subs (Turkey, Bacon, Guacamole). I thought we would at least have to pay tax or something, but we walked out without paying a dime! Since we are going on a pretty strict budget, I was even more happy that we "ate out" without touching our "eat out" money. :-)
Hmmm. I suppose I haven't yet announced to the blogging world that I'm pregnant. So there. :-) We're cautiously optimistic, as Evan says, and I am even thinking about doing the Huggies diaper deal in a couple of weeks. I really haven't let myself get too excited, although I can honestly say that I am hopeful. We have planned for "in case," so I do not think much about having to be on bedrest. I am going to hope for the best and yet know that we are as prepared as we can be for the next-to-worst. Worst, I suppose, would be a repeat of last time.
This blog will probably be the blog that contains all the details of my pregnancy (cervix lengths, appointments, etc.), so be prepared! I am just happy that I actually feel like blogging again. :-) For a while there I was doing good to keep my home from completely going to shambles.
Enough for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I can't speak for everyone, but I've been missing reading all about you!

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras