Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was checking Facebook this evening and saw that a certain friend had joined a group about GT and the Halo Express. :-) I remember listening to some of those tapes, and I started thinking about all the other tapes we listened to. Antshillvania, Psalty the Singing Songbook, and on and on. I found this site and started listening to clips of the songs I remembered. I still remember those songs, and I have started singing them to Nathan. Just a few weeks ago I started singing "Oh Me, Oh My" to him in the store; now everytime I say "oh my" he says, "Oh me, oh my, butterfly?" ha ha I also loved "Bullfrogs and Butterflies."
Should I also mention that four of those cds will be heading our way shortly??

1 comment:

Angela said...

I was just wondering if that was something we should get!

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras