Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Target and Walmart, again

Hannah and I have been out and about this week, so I've used my opportunities to check out the deals!
Target has Brawny paper towels on sale for $6 (8 rolls). I had a couple of $1/1 coupons, so I wanted to pick up some paper towels. When I got there, I noticed clearance signs in the "value pack" area. I found Bounty paper towels (12 pack) marked down to $5.10, and I had two 0.25/1 coupons...so I got two 12-packs of Bounty for $4.85 each! I thought that was pretty good.
At Walmart, I bought the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber for $2.59 (after $2.75/1 coupon) and am sending in the "Try Me Free" rebate...so I'll get $4.90 back! I also found a couple of Venus razors on clearance for $2, and I had two $2/1 coupons, so I got those free (well, except for tax). ha I grabbed a couple of bags of Cheerios snack mix on clearance ($1 each, and I had two 50 cent/1 coupons) which I'll take to Mom's this weekend.
Well, Nathan's awake...gotta run!!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras