Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekly Menu - 8-01

This week's menu was a little short, so I am doing the end of this week and the next week together. Chicken pot pie was a no-show this week since I forgot my grocery list when I went to the store...actually I forgot to write down any of the ingredients for it on my list! So, chicken noodle soup took the place of chicken pot pie, and I've added chicken pot pie to this coming week.

Dinners:

Chicken Pot Pie, Salad

Tex-Mex Mix

Chicken Quesadillas

Roast, Veggies

Spiced Chicken Breasts, Tomato Platter, Apricot Barley Casserole

Refried Bean Burritos


There will be many vegetables going along with these meals since I've gotten tomatoes, okra, squash, peas, and green beans from my grandparents. I'm really feeling bored with my recipes, though, so I may have to find the time to search for new and exciting fare! ha ha Maybe all I need is an attitude change. :-) Also, we may be adding another mouth for a few weeks, so that might be interesting...

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras