Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can't find it

The remote, that is. I am usually the official "finder" around here, so I am a bit worried. I turned on the television last night after Mom called to tell me to watch someone sing on "America's Got Talent." I had the receiver remote (we have three remotes) because I muted the sound whenever the commercials came on. I finally turned the tv off and put Nathan to bed, and Mom called again to ask if I was watching another person. I went to turn on the tv but couldn't find the receiver remote. I even went back into Nathan's room twice and turned the light on to see if I had left it there (I'm sure Nathan was wondering what in the world I was doing). I have no clue where it is. I have looked everywhere I know to look. I don't even think Nathan can be blamed. I am stumped. Of course, it doesn't help that I felt like poopey last night and am feeling about the same today. :-) Why couldn't I have lost the tv remote or the U-verse remote? I think my mind has decided to take a break...

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras