Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Candy!!








Chocolate-covered pretzels!







Peanut butter balls




Cinnamon candy






Hard candy in progress

Orange-flavored hard candy before I broke it into pieces. I used a spatula to make the lines over and over on the candy while it was drying. You push the spatula a bit deeper into the candy as it dries.
I also made some cream cheese mints, but they are still drying. I will probably make my peppermint candy and maybe some more hard candy (gotta have root beer flavor!!) on Monday. I am also going to dip some pretzels in the vanilla-flavored almond bark. I have been stocking up on candy-making supplies whenever I find a sale, so I only had one thing to buy today for the candy! Anyway, I thought I would share.

1 comment:

jodirae5480 said...

My candy doesnt look that special and pretty when I pull it out of the pan. My lines just dont look that good.

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras