Friday, December 5, 2008

Walgreens 12-05

The total was $28.74, but after coupons and $6 in RR the total was $15.21 which I put on my Walgreens gift card. I got $12 in RR back.

The total was $28.71, and it went down to $11.53 after the RR and coupons. I got $5 in RR back and will get $11 on my gift card. I put all but 36 cents on my gift card.
I did all of my math, and I came up with this:
$22.00 - the amount I would've spent on "only needed" items at Walmart
(2 gallons of milk, 1 bottle of equate acetametaphin, Reynolds wrap, and peanut butter + tax)
$16.38 - the actual amount that I lost when I compared what I took into Walgreens (with my gift card and RR's) with what I brought out of Walgreens.
So, I saved "around" $6 and got two more bottles of Tylenol, two bags of candy, six pencils (yay!), and toothpaste. I probably could've worked this a bit better if I hadn't needed the Tylenol and the milk, but I would've had to buy them regardless! :-)
I hope you are properly confused now...

1 comment:

Naomi Joy said...

I'm not confused at all! and thay was a great way to exp;ain your totals.

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras