Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first time...




So, Nathan and I were reading books this morning, and he handed me a book that was given to him at the library (the library had given everyone at library time a few baby books). I was reading it to him when I noticed something odd about the page on the left. Hmmmm, thought I. Then I kept going. I couldn't get a very good picture of the next page (I would be showing you who was pushing the stroller with the twins), but I did manage to get a good one of the facing page... See anything interesting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, the top picture is a mom and her mom worn out from taking care of a baby and the bottom picture is of brothers. Duh!

There wasn't any warning about this on the cover or anything?

-Tabitha

@lici@ said...

*sigh* I'm with Tabitha.

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras