Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yesterday and today

I started a post yesterday, but it took on too much of a ranting note for my tastes. ha No, it wasn't about politics; it was actually about my frustration with Quicken and the fact that my child decided that he didn't want to use the potty during the time I was frustrated with Quicken. :-) I was a bit tired last night. However, I did get Quicken figured out, and I also swept, mopped, and vacuumed. Yay!
Today I have started my deer broth (I had to use an ax to get the leg bone down to fit my crockpot!), taken the kiddo to get a haircut, read books, and played Legos. I know there are other things to be done, but I haven't thought hard enough about it yet. I am definitely a "list" person. :-) I would actually love to take a nap, but I feel slightly ridiculous since I slept from 9:30 last night until 7:00 this morning. I didn't even hear the alarm! Oh well.

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras