Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walgreens 01-18-09


My total after I went in and got my money back...$13.14. And I got $4 in RR back, too. I was a bit irritated because I forgot to use my $4.50 in RR from last time, but they don't expire for a while, so I'm okay.
Magic Erasers (LOVE these): 2/$5
Kleenex: 2/$1.98
Kotex: 2/$6 (then got $1 RR for these)
Tylenol: 2/$10 (then got $3 RR for these)
I used two $0.40/1 coupons on the Kleenex, two $1.50/1 coupons on the Kotex, and two $4/1 coupons on Tylenol. I actually made a dollar on the Tylenol and spent a dollar each on the Kotex. The magic erasers were the most expensive items, but they work really well on our bathtub. The Tylenol rang up $7.49 each the first time around (instead of $5 each), and I figured that out on my way out of the store as I was doing my mental total in my head. ha So I went back and got my $5.40 back. ;-)

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras