Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hard time blogging

Life is just so busy. Between taking care of Nathan, spending time with Evan, and doing all the things I do to keep our home the way I like it (gracious, I just sneezed, and Nathan came in here from playing blocks with Daddy to say "Bless you, Mom."), I just don't have the brain-power to blog half the time. I started carrying a journal outside with me, but half the time what I write isn't really interesting once I get a chance to sit down and blog. So I'll just write snippets. :-)
We had barbecue chicken with a tomato platter tonight for supper, and I absolutely love that salad/platter. Just to let you know.
I had my volunteer day in the nursery this morning. There are so many two-year-olds right now! They had to open three classes to hold them all. It's so funny to watch two-year-olds try to play. After going to our church for five years and feeling that it was just huge, I can now say that the church is definitely feeling smaller now. Having a child in the nursery and getting involved are two good ways to get to know people. :-) How brilliant of me.
Let's see, what other random things can I say? I am still keeping up with the coupons and deals; I just don't have the energy to post. I didn't even take a picture of my last deal at Walgreens! By the way, the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel (the ones that stick to the side of the toilet) are strong!!! Every time I open the toilet lid I am almost overwhelmed by the smell! I wanted to get the citrus ones, but the Walgreens I went to didn't have them. Blech.
I can't believe how time flies. I can hardly believe that we are almost half-way through October. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a menu or something. I don't really know if anyone cares, anyway. ;-)
Enough of the rambling...

1 comment:

Naomi Joy said...

We care! We care!

And we love the bargain posts, too.

All of them.

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras