Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am happy!!

Although I am in the middle of inner turmoil, I was dancing in my kitchen this morning! ;-) Okay, almost dancing! I found a nifty new way to make yogurt, AND IT WORKS!! After using my old recipe the first time, I have not been able to get it to work again. So, I went to the Internet for some advice. I found this page and thought I'd give it a try. It works!!! I heated my milk on the stove, not in the microwave, and the whole recipe worked beautifully. Whew. No more leaving the oven on warm all night long only to find warm milk awaiting me in the morning. ;-) I am happy.
Still having a bit of inner turmoil, though. It just might be because my grandmother (not the Texan one) is coming today and has invited herself to my mom's night out tonight. She will not be going, so either I make up a reason that neither of us can go, or I just tell her that I will have to go it alone tonight. That sounds so horrible, but I will not take her. These moms don't get mom's night out very often, and when they do, I don't believe they are looking to be talking to Grandmother all night. I do try to have common courtesy sometimes. ;-)
So, think of me as a heartless pig if you want...my yogurt still worked!!! Yippee!!!!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras