Monday, March 9, 2009

03-09-09

I'm officially twelve weeks today. :-) I think this is the "silent period" of pregnancy. I don't feel yucky, and I don't feel anything moving. I just don't really feel pregnant. Okay, other than the fact that I have all of two pairs of pants to wear. ;-) It will probably be another month or so before I can feel baby. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the heartbeat at the next appointment.
I went to Walgreens with Mom this weekend and got about $65-worth of diapers for $15. I almost feel badly for stocking up so early, but it was a really good deal! I also got two huge cans of Planters cashews, two bottles of Coffeemate creamer, Garnier shampo, Glade Sense&Spray, a box of PediaSure snack bars, Colgate toothpaste, and Glad Clingwrap for $9 and some change. :-)
I am going to try to get free Huggies wipes at some point this week. It depends on whether or not I can find them at a Walgreens around here.
This morning I made sourdough waffles, and they were good! Last night I took out a cup of my starter and added two cups of warm water and three cups of flour (two white, one wheat). This morning I added eggs, coconut oil, salt, honey, and baking soda. I was pretty impressed!
I am making bread again today, and I'm trying half white, half wheat. I figure it's better than nothing if Evan will eat it! ;-) I'm ready to see how it turns out. I have one loaf left from last week, but Evan will not eat it. ha I'm hoping to try the sourdough pancake recipe at some point. I want to have things like the waffles and pancakes made ahead and frozen for quick meals for Nathan and me.
I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras