Friday, March 6, 2009

Whew!

I feel so tired! This week has been interesting. Wednesday night I started getting a sore throat, and Thursday morning my lower back was hurting. By lunch my lower abdomen was cramping, and I was pretty scared since everything felt like I was about to "start." I lay down while Nathan was taking a nap then sat for most of the afternoon/evening. Nathan was great and sat almost an hour and a half (with a couple of breaks for potty and jumping up to get something) with me reading books. I don't know if he was feeling a bit down, too; but he was definitely more sedate and cuddly than normal. :-) Thursday night my stomach was starting to feel better, but I had a little fever. When I woke up this morning, I felt pretty much back to normal, other than being a little tired. Hopefully, that's over and nothing else will come of it. Of course, I'm feeling every little ache or pain and trying to ignore them!
Evan actually came home early today, so I was able to go to the grocery store and get that out of the way. We're heading to my parents tonight, and I am very happy. My "running around" has been drastically cut down lately, so I've been feeling pretty couped up, especially since Evan has been so busy. Usually I'm just going to the grocery store or running to Walgreens, but it's funny how those times count as "getting out." I haven't been able to do that much lately just because I can't put Nathan in a cart (I'm not lifting him anymore) and he's not the greatest at making a relaxing shopping trip when he's out of the cart. ha
So, that is life right now. I don't have another appointment for two and a half weeks, but I'll be really happy to hear a heartbeat. After that appointment, I'll be shortly starting the weekly appointments. In some ways, these first almost twelve weeks have flown by.

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras