Friday, July 17, 2009

30 weeks, 4 days

We're getting so close to 31 weeks! :-) Every week is a huge accomplishment, and I am thankful for every day she stays inside. I have been doing pretty well, although I'm definitely starting to feel the effects of bedrest on my body. I think my emotions are probably pretty normal for someone on bedrest. ha I do pretty well, but occasionally something completely trivial will throw me into the "depths of despair." hee hee This morning the feeling was more like "Can I take a break from all this (my body and my emotions) for a while?" I just felt tired. I am doing better now, though. :-) One definitely has to make a decision to keep a good attitude sometimes. My number one rule: Don't dwell on the bad. My number two rule: Be grateful. (Evan helped me with that one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you haven't had a comment in a while and I wanted you to know that you at least have one loyal reader. :^) And I'm glad Noelle is still in there, cooking.

Rachel said...

Awwwww, thanks! ;-) I have been a pretty awful blogger, so thanks for sticking with me! hee hee

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras