Friday, July 24, 2009

31 weeks, 4 days

I had my appointment yesterday, and it went really well. He said that I am the same as last week, so I haven't dilated or effaced any more. I've been the same for the past three weeks, so I think my doctor is starting to think more positively about getting her farther along than 34 weeks. He even mentioned that it would be great to get her to the point where she would come home from the hospital with me (which he said could actually happen between 36 and 37 weeks).
Mom went home last night for the weekend, so we are on our own. It is nice to have some normal family time, and I think Mom probably appreciates the break from "mommyhood." :-) She has been really great taking care of everything, and Nathan and I usually get an hour or two (throughout the day) of "just us" time. I think it helps Nathan, and I know it helps me feel like I can still be involved with Nathan. I'm so glad that he loves to read so much and that we let him set up his train set on our coffee table! Of course, Evan has totally stepped up in every area, too. Nathan loves all the daddy-time he gets!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras