Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nice Weekend

I have had a very nice weekend. :-) Mom went back to her house for the weekend and was going to take Nathan, but Evan decided to take Friday off so he could spend time with Nathan. It has been so nice to have a semi-normal weekend at home with the three of us. Evan has had quite a job between taking care of me and Nathan. When Mom is here with me, she gets a bit of a break every now and then when Nathan will come and just chill with me on the couch while reading a book or playing with something. He will also just come and play in the livingroom where I am. When Evan is home, he doesn't get a break from Nathan. Nathan wants to be with Daddy at all times. :-) I love watching them together.
So, I feel much more emotionally stable now. :-) I will be 30 weeks tomorrow, and I am very thankful that Noelle is still kicking around inside me. I'm trying to make small goals to look forward to. After I'm 32 weeks I can deliver at my hospital of choice; before then I have to go to a bigger hospital downtown. After 34 weeks my doctor said that I would have fewer restrictions since babies born at 34 weeks do really well. And at 37 weeks I'll probably be taking myself off bedrest. hee hee Okay, I might listen to my doctor's opinion.
Well, I think I'm going to go sit in my lounge chair outside for a bit! I have been missing the sunshine. And I'm so thankful that I picked up the lounge chair for 50 cents at a garage sale a couple of months ago. I do believe I'm getting my money's worth. :-)

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras