Tuesday, July 21, 2009

31 weeks, 1 day

This week seems to be going pretty slowly. :-) This whole morning I just did not feel well. I felt light-headed and nauseated. After lunch I started feeling better, so I have had a good afternoon. It is so hard sometimes to feel like I'm actually doing any good since I really don't feel like anything is even close to "going wrong." Most of my feeling badly comes from the medicine and lack of exercise. All I have to do to make myself refocus, though, is look online at the risks and challenges preterm babies face. Then I go happily and purposefully to my couch or bed. :-)
I also remind myself of a teacher friend who had to spend 10 or 11 weeks in the hospital on bedrest. Ughhh. That makes me count my blessings. :-) I mean, I got to go out in the sunshine today! That is something worth being thankful for!
Well, this is going to be all for tonight!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras