Tuesday, August 4, 2009

33 Weeks, 1 Day

Can it honestly be interesting to read the ramblings of a pregnant woman who mostly sits on a couch all day? Just wondering.
Tomorrow is Wednesday! In case anyone was wondering. For some reason after Wednesday I just feel like my week goes by so much faster. Thursdays (lately) have been doctor days, Fridays are Fridays (and Evan has been taking off every other Friday to let my mom go home), and the weekend always seems to go by quickly, even on bedrest. :-) Maybe I don't like Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays because those were always the days I got the most housework/chores/grocery shopping done. :-) I still do my menu-planning and list-making on those days, but I think it's just more frustrating since I always realize that I have no clue what we're almost out of or what is in the fridge. Ah well. I'm getting so close, though!!
I probably have too high of hopes for the next couple of weeks. I am really hoping that my cervix is still the same this week and next so that maybe my doc will lighten up on the restrictions. I would love to be able to sit at the table to eat. :-) Of course, I've already lightened up a bit myself over the past two weeks. Every now and then I'll just get up and get something myself because I don't WANT to ask someone to get it for me. ;-)
Can't wait until Thursday!

1 comment:

@lici@ said...

Oh yes, terribly interesting. Otherwise, why would I check your blog DAILY??? We're cheering you on up here! :-)

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras