Monday, August 10, 2009

34 Weeks

I should probably wait to post until I'm a little more excited about the title, but I'm not going to. :-) If you want an elated post, go somewhere else. I am tired. I am very thankful we've made it this far, though, very thankful. I'm just tired. I feel like this has been a long and emotional pregnancy.
I've been having some "maybe" contractions yesterday and today; I can't really figure out if Noelle is causing them or if they are happening on their own. I also don't know what to count as "normal" uterus-getting-ready contractions and what to count as cervix-dilating contractions. I actually seem to feel better when I'm up walking around, so I'm wondering if Noelle's growing size and my always laid back positions are not going well together. We just really, really want to make it until 36 or 37 weeks. I guess we'll see at my doctor's appointment this week whether or not these contractions are dilating my cervix.
Anyway, I know I'm just a bit whiny today. Some days I just struggle a bit. :-)

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras