Monday, August 24, 2009

36 Weeks!!

Yay!!! :-)
I am pretty happy about being this far along. I am off all medication as of last night, which means I didn't have to set my alarm for every four hours last night!! It was wonderful to only wake up to empty my bladder! ha ha For some reason, my bladder and my pill-taking schedule never cooperated. You wanted to know that, right??
This morning I cleaned up a bunch of my "bedrest junk." This week is going to be pretty busy, so I felt that it was time for most of it to go. I also have been packing my hospital bad, although I still don't have suckers. Evan has looked for the kind I want and couldn't find them. Now he just tells me that I won't want them anyway. ha I know how it will work: if I don't get any, I'll want them; if I have them in the bag, I won't use them. ;-) Now I just need to pack Nathan's hospital bag for "just in case." We don't plan on having him up there, but I'd like to have a bag ready anyway. All Evan would have to do is give his phone to Nathan and let him watch a movie, really.
Woo hoo!!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras