Saturday, August 15, 2009

34 Weeks, 5 Days

We're getting so close! It's hard to believe I'm almost to 35 weeks already. My doctor's appointment went really well on Thursday. Everything was still the same. That made me feel really good since I'd been having some discomfort and possible contractions. I think Noelle is just beginning to make me really uncomfortable at times. :-) It's nice to know that what I'm feeling is just normal and isn't actually my body trying to go into labor.
Just two weeks and two days until I'm 37 weeks! We're getting excited about the fact that we will be meeting our little girl soon. I think now that we're slowly getting to come out of the "countdown fog" we can actually be excited that we have a little girl on the way. I guess we've been pretty focused on "just getting to 32 weeks" or "just getting to 34 weeks." :-) I suppose we could set the crib up sometime soon. Of course, that means that some major rearranging needs to be done. ha ha The good thing is that we have most of the essentials for a baby from Nathan.
Well, I'm gonna run!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras