Saturday, August 1, 2009

32 Weeks, 5 days

Okay, so I'm having a bit of trouble with grouchiness. :-) I don't think it has helped that I've had stomach trouble last night and this morning. I'm getting better, though!
My appointment with my doctor went well this week. He said I was still about the same as I have been (my cervix), and he even made a joke about having to induce me post-term. ha ha ha Not funny. ;-) I am thankful that everything is going well, though. Very thankful. I get to stop taking the progesterone in a week (you have no idea how excited that makes me), and two more weeks after that I'll get to stop taking the Procardia (which I have to take every four hours, even through the night). I won't know what to do when I don't have medicine to take all the time! :-)
I can tell that Noelle has been growing lately. Some days my stomach feels like it is about to pop, and my skin gets all tight and itchy. Then I guess everything stretches and goes back to feeling semi-normal again. The doctor says she is head-down, and that is where I want her to stay!

No comments:

 

easy statistics
Buy Digital Cameras